Following the government advice, we are planning on fully reopening both of our stores on the 15th June 2020 - hurray!
Please see our new opening hours above.
Safety is our top priority, and we will be adhering to all the government guidelines and precautionary measures to ensure our premises are 'COVID-19 Secure' and ready for opening on 15th June.
To keep you and our staff members safe, we will be implementing the necessary measures to ensure the environment is as safe as possible, including social distancing and extra hygiene procedures.
We would like to remind you all that unfortunately shopping can't return to normal just yet, as much as we want it to. We have had to make some serious changes in-store in order for you to be able to shop safely with us. We know it may seem strange to our returning loyal customers, but we respectfully ask that you are patient and help us by following the set guidelines. Take a look at what to expect below.
What to expect...
- You may have to wait as we will be monitoring the number of customers in-store at any time, this will allow you to shop at your own leisure while still adhering to social distancing rules (always stay 2 metres apart from anyone outside your household).
- Please follow any in-store signage procedures and instructions.
- When entering and leaving the shop, please sanitise your hands using the sanitiser provided.
- We would like to politely ask customers to only touch products that they are interested in purchasing - this is just to limit contact and potential contamination through surfaces.
- Please be aware, the toilet facilities will not be open - we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Our preferred method of payment is by card, for your convenience contactless payments have now increased to £45.
- Our fitting rooms will also be closed - items can be returned so long as they adhere to our returns policy.
- Queueing is likely in-store and we therefore ask that customers remain patient if asked to wait. We understand that it can be frustrating, however the safety of our customers and staff is our top priority.
Riding Hat & Body Protector Fittings
Riding hat & body protector fittings will be available from 15th June and we will have strict procedures in place to ensure the safety of staff members and customers. The BETA guidelines will be adhered to in terms of fittings and checks to ensure these services can be carried out safely and correctly!
Please do not be alarmed, we will be asking customers that need a riding hat fitting to wear PPE equipment i.e. a mask and gloves, our staff will also be wearing PPE. We know this may seem incredibly strange for a lot of you, however it is the only safe way to conduct a fitting in close proximity.
We understand that our footwear area is very popular and a lot of you do require assistance in finding the correct size and fit. If you are wanting to try on footwear you may be asked to queue, following the 2 metre distance rule, until there is enough space to safely enter the footwear area. We have cordoned this area off to help maintain social distancing.
When trying on footwear, our staff member will put down the footwear at a distance for you to retrieve and try on yourself. Once you have tried the footwear on, they need to be placed back into the shoe/boot box and in the specified area for them to be collected safely.
There will be a member of staff monitoring this area to ensure everyone is kept safe while they are waiting to use this facility.
Our saddle fitting service is also due to restart from 11th June - our in-house saddle fitter will be adhering to BETA guidelines to ensure the safety of all parties involved.
If you are interested in having your saddle fitted, please contact our saddlery department on on 01757 638555 or email email@example.com.
We want to thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support during these challenging times, and we cannot wait to welcome you back in-store!
Until then, please remember that our feed barns are open for all your essential products and we are still operating online too!