We are looking for temporary Retail Assistants with at least 2 years’ experience to help over the busy Christmas period. Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience gained within a retail environment essential
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Equestrian knowledge preferable
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Stock management
- Processing customer transactions at the till points
- Maintain excellent store standards
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job you are applying for.