Deputy Retail Manager - Melton Mowbray Store
Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude? If so, keep reading! We are looking for an experienced deputy retail manager with at least 2 years’ experience. Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority, alongside supporting the retail manager by providing inspiring, hands on leadership of the sales team.
In return we offer great training to help you further your skills in a fun and varied environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Management experience in a similar role
- Experience gained within a retail environment essential
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and bank holidays.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Deputising for and supporting the retail manager
- Assisting with the management of a valued retail team
- Hands on leadership of the team
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Stock management
- Processing customer transactions at the till points
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Achieving sales targets through knowledge of the ranges
- Full time 40hrs per week working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and you have the relevant experience, or we will be unable to proceed with your application. Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response.
Please forward your CV to:
R&R Country (Melton) Limited
Or email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 19th April 2019