Finance Terms & Conditions
You no longer have to wait to make that special purchase, Interest Free Credit gives you the ability to spread your payments over 6, 10 or 12 months. Explore our extensive collection of high end products and use our handy finance calculator at the bottom of the product page to work out your payment options.
*Please note sale items cannot be purchased using the interest free credit option.
Things to keep in mind
- If you choose interest free credit you will not be able to choose the click and collect option.
- All interest free credit orders must be delivered to your billing address. This is the address your application will be against.
- Interest free credit is unavailable on sale items
- Stock will not be allocated until the application has been completed and approved.
- We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time.
- Pay on Finance is provided through our external partner, V12. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc, who is V12’s parent company.
How to apply for interest free credit
- To apply for interest free credit, you will need to sign in if you already have an account with us, or if you are a new customer you can create an account.
- Select the item you wish to purchase and proceed to the checkout
- Fill in your details and choose finance from the list of payment methods and complete order. You will then be presented with the finance calculator.
- If your agreement is approved you will be notified and prompted to complete the application by signing the agreement.
- As soon as we receive confirmation that your agreement has been finalised, we will process and despatch your order as quickly as possible.
- When your order is on its way you will receive an email from us.
Should you cancel your credit agreement and have already received products from us, then you will be liable to return the goods or pay in full for the product (unless your cancellation rights apply).
Who is eligible to apply for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £350 or more, placed on our website.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
- Able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
* If you are retired and receive a pension, or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, V12 – our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It's important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly. Please note, this is an online only finance option.
If your application is successful, you'll be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against a credit or debit card that you own. This helps protect you and us against fraudulent finance contracts. No money will be taken from your card; the details are only used to check that they are valid and registered to your address.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mistyped information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn't successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it’s usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it’s advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to email@example.com or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.
A little bit about V12 Retail Finance, our 3rd party provider
We've teamed up with V12 Retail Finance Limited ("V12") to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. V12 is the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for more than 20 years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.