Full Time Goods Inwards Assistant
Full Time Goods Inward Assistant
Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude? If so, keep reading! We are looking for a full time goods inward assistant.
In return we offer great training to help you further your skills in a fun and varied environment.
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Receiving and unloading deliveries
- Ensure deliveries are checked off and priced correctly
- Stock management
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Ad hoc duties in the store
- Full time 40 hrs per week
Due to the nature of this role and the products received this position will involve regular lifting.
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
R&R Country Limited