Full Time Website Administration Assistant - Selby
Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude? If so, keep reading! We are looking for a website administration assistant. Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority, alongside assisting with product management and the website team.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends
- Check stock availability
- Pick, pack and process orders
- Liaise with customers in a professional manner
- Ensure customers always receive a quality service
- Achieve sales targets through knowledge of the ranges
- Dealing with customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Assisting with product data management on the website
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong organisational, administrative, and computer skills
- Maintain excellent store standards at all times
If you are interested in this position and you can fully commit to the advertised working hours please apply today.
Closing date: 6th July 2018
Please email your CV to email@example.com