Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude? If so, keep reading! We are looking for experienced retail assistants with at least 2 years’ experience. Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority.
In return we offer great training to help you further your skills in a fun and varied environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience gained within a retail environment essential
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Stock management
- Processing customer transactions at the till points
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Achieving sales targets through knowledge of the ranges
- Part time
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and you have the relevant experience, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for.