Part Time Retail Assistant
Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude? If so, keep reading! We are looking for an experienced retail assistant with at least 2 years’ experience to work 3 full days per week. Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority.
In return we offer great training to help you further your skills in a fun and varied environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience gained within a retail environment essential
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Stock management
- Processing customer transactions at the till points
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Achieving sales targets through knowledge of the ranges
- Part time 24 hrs per week worked over 3 days out of 7 on a rota basis, including one weekend day per week.
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and you have the relevant experience, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org