Shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us within 28 days of receiving them if they are unsuitable.
Our Returns Policy
- You can return products bought online or in-store if unsuitable within 28 days of receiving them. Sale items or reduced items must be returned within 14 days.
- All product returns are at the cost of the customer unless we have sent the wrong item or it is faulty.
- Please package your item carefully to prevent it from being damaged in transit.
- We offer a convenient returns service via Collect+. Please see below for details on Collect+.
- For bulkier/larger or heavier items, we can arrange a collection via DPD, please see below for further information on DPD collections.
- Please refrain from applying postal stickers or packaging tape directly onto the original packaging of products (footwear boxes, rug bags, product boxes etc). In the event these terms are not adhered to and considerable damage is caused to the packaging, we will have to deduct money from your refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of us receiving the items back.
Christmas Returns Policy
We have extended our returns policy this festive season. Any gift purchased from 1st November 2020 can be returned up until 8th January 2021. Please note, you must hold a valid receipt/gift receipt to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
This service is for returns only and is a charge of £5, which will be deducted from your total refund amount once we have received the item.
Simply book in your return online at randrcountry.co.uk/a/returns
A returns label will be emailed to you to print off. Please package your item securely, enclose a completed R&R Country returns form, then take the parcel to your nearest Collect+ point.
DPD Collection £8.00
The £8 fee will be deducted from your total refund amount once we have received the item. Please call us on 01757 633950 or email us at email@example.com to book your collection. Collections can be arranged for any weekday, from an address to suit you. DPD will text or email you on the day with an hour collection slot. This service should only be used when returning items for a refund, if they are too large to be returned on the Collect+ service.
Organising your own return
If you choose to organise your own return of items we advise that you obtain certificate of postage with adequate insurance as we are unable to compensate for return parcels that are lost or damaged in transit. Should you wish to return an item, please complete this form to advise us of the return.
Claim back return shipping cost if bought with PayPal
Did you know, if you've purchased anything on our website through PayPal, PayPal will reimburse your return shipping (12 returns, up to £15 per request)?
To claim back your return shipping, just follow the steps below:
- Return your item - Follow our return instructions for your purchase above. Remember to keep a copy of your return shipping receipt.
- Submit a Refund Request - Log in to your PayPal account, select the purchase you returned and click on “Request return shipping refund”. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.
- Receive your refund - If your claim is approved PayPal will send a refund of up to £15 to your PayPal account within 10 business days.*
* Exclusions apply. This service is offered by PayPal Pte. Ltd in partnership with CallPoint New Europe JSC (TELUS International Europe), the service processor. This is an exclusive offer offered to eligible PayPal account holders for up to 12 refunds on your return shipping costs and for up to £15 per claim per year. See full terms and conditions.
If you are looking to exchange any items recently ordered, simply follow the returns process above to obtain a refund and place a new order online for the item(s) you require.
We aim to process refunds for unwanted items as soon as we receive the returned item. If you would like to place your new order before you receive your refund this will secure the stock for your order and you will receive your new items faster.
Alternatively, you can exchange any item ordered online in either our Selby or Melton Mowbray stores, just bring along your receipt and returns forms and we can process your exchange on the same day, subject to stock availability.
Our returns address is:
R&R Country Ltd
We offer a convenient returns service on all saddles purchased.
Visit our help page for the full returns policy.
Alternatively you may return your goods to one of our stores within 28 days, please bring your invoice with you in order to receive a refund.
Quality of your Goods
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of your goods or think an item may have a fault please contact us as soon as possible after receiving your goods via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01757 633950.
If an item is being returned due to it being faulty, R&R Country will refund the postage costs incurred for returning the item. Please be aware of this when returning items. We do advise to contact us first about your goods before returning them to us.
Why do we need your goods to be clean?
Repairs & Returns
Due to the health hazard and hygienic problems involved with horse and rider clothing and allied products is it regretted that we are unable to service or handle any equipment unless it is clean and dry.
(Health & safety work act 1974)
Please note: Goods must be cleaned before we will inspect them. If your item is returned to us without being cleaned, we will charge to post the item back out to you.
Please note that although every effort is made to ensure images used on our website match the product, due to different monitor/screen calibrations, colours may vary from actual product colours shown on your computer or device.