Saddle Fitter - Selby Store
Saddle Fitter required
At R&R Country we have a busy and successful Saddle Fitting Department based from our Selby, North Yorkshire store.
Supplying a wide range of popular and well regarded brands, we have a current requirement for a friendly, qualified and experienced saddle fitter to join our team.
The role is 3 days a week based from the Selby store to work in the surrounding area of North Yorkshire.
This is a Maternity cover post starting 1st August 2018 for a 6 month term, with the opportunity for this to turn to permanent for the right candidate.
Ideal qualities are as follows:
- Equestrian knowledge and Saddle Fitting experience is essential.
- Retail experience especially in regards to consumer rights is preferred although not essential.
- Professional attitude and well presented
- Excellent people skills, friendly, hard-working, outgoing and honest with a can do attitude.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
Excellent package for the right person. Basic pay plus commission.
A Van and stock is provided for the purpose of the role.
We ask all candidates interested in the post, wish to discuss further or apply please contact Sue Moxon on 01757 638555