Saddlery Department Manager
We are looking for a full-time saddlery department manager with at least 2 years’ retail experience to manage our saddlery department.
Giving an outstanding customer experience will be your main priority.
In return, we offer great training to help you further your skills in a fun and varied environment.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience gained within a retail environment essential
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing the saddle fitting diary, booking appointments and liaising with customers
- Equestrian knowledge essential
- Stock management
- Stock ordering for the saddlery department
- Maintain excellent store standards
- Achieving sales targets through knowledge of the ranges
- Full time 40 hrs per week working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours and you have the relevant experience, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com