Website Orders Operative
Are you a strong team player with a can-do attitude? If so, keep reading! We have an exciting opportunity for a Website Orders Operative to work in our website team. Reporting directly to the E-Commerce manager you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience, alongside assisting with the website team.
This is a full-time position (30-40 hours per week) working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- A keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends
- Check stock availability across multiple store locations using our POS system.
- Pick, pack and process orders accurately and efficiently
- Liaise with customers in a professional manner delivering an outstanding customer service
- Ensure customers always receive a quality service
- Dealing with customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong organisational, administrative, and computer skills
- Maintain excellent store standards at all times
- Previous experience in a retail environment is desired
- Previous experience with Shopify CMS is desired
- Previous experience with EPOS software is desired
If you are interested in this position and you can fully commit to the advertised working hours please apply today.
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org