Website Orders Operative
We have an exciting opportunity for a Website Orders Operative to work in our website team at our store in Hemingbrough. You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience, alongside assisting the website team.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- A keen eye for detail
- A committed team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends
- Check stock availability across multiple store locations using our POS system.
- Pick, pack and process orders accurately and efficiently
- Liaise with customers in a professional manner
- Ensure customers always receive a quality service
- Dealing with customer enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong organisational, administrative, and computer skills
- Maintain excellent store standards at all times
- Previous experience in a retail environment is desired
- Previous experience with Shopify CMS is desired
- Previous experience with EPOS software is desired
If you are interested in this position and you can fully commit to the advertised working hours please apply today.
Please email your CV to email@example.com