Fairfax Gareth Monoflap Dressage Saddle
Patent application: GB1310562.2
Developed with 2014 WEG team silver medalist Gareth Hughes to enable the rider to feel a closer connection with their horse.
The seat is precisely formed to align the rider more forwards and 'in' over the horse's centre of balance, so allowing the horse to move more freely behind.
The surface mounted thigh blocks are specifically designed to give the rider greatly enhanced support without restricting their position.
- The mono flap design in combination with the surface mounted thigh rolls provide both closeness and support.
- Triple billet system provides girthing options both on and off the point to be used with the slimline self-levelling balance strap.
- Hand made in Walsall by highly skilled Master Saddlers, using selected Italian calf skins and top grade English butt leather
- 100% British wool flocking provides superior softness and comfort for the horse
* PLEASE NOTE THESE SADDLES ARE MADE TO MEASURE AND THEREFORE MUST BE FITTED BY OUR QUALIFIED FITTER. PLEASE CALL 01757 638555 TO ARRANGE *