Fairfax General Purpose Classic Saddle
This product is unavailable to purchase online. Please call 01757 638555 to enquire about ordering this product.
A high comfort GP particularly suitable for the discerning rider who enjoys all types of riding and competition, but also wants to enjoy a little extra luxury and support from their saddle. The horse meanwhile, benefits from Fairfax's fitting features and girthing options thanks to all the research and development that has gone into our Performance Products.
- A comfortable and supportive seat allowing the rider to get the most from their hours in the saddle
- The design and placement of the billets gives four girthing options to fine tune the fit to the horse's shape and movement
- Luxurious double oiled butt leather
- Super soft full grain hide on the seat
- The stitched on knee block provides superior support for the rider's leg
- Deep cushioning over the knee rolls ensures the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths. This can prove particularly useful for those who intend to ride with different stirrup lengths in the GP saddle (i.e. hacking or jumping & competing)
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee roll allow it to contour easily around the block, allowing the leg to rest in the most comfortable and effective position for the chosen stirrup length
* PLEASE NOTE THESE SADDLES ARE MADE TO MEASURE AND THEREFORE MUST BE FITTED BY OUR QUALIFIED FITTER. PLEASE CALL 01757 638555 TO ARRANGE *