Fairfax Performance Bridle Double Cavesson Black Crystal
Double Cavesson - Shown with the Black Crystal Browband
The Fairfax Performance Bridle has been designed specifically to improve your horses way of going and your horse may need time to rebalance during acclimatisation. To get the maximum benefits from your bridle use it continuously (i.e. not just for competition), as regular use has a cumulative benefit.
Please contact us to have one fitted by our specialist Bridle-fitters.
- Available with plain Pearl, Black Crystal or Swarovski browband
- Carefully thought-out features reduce pressure in six key zones
- Articulation rings on the noseband improve stability on the horses head, allowing it to move with the horse, without causing restriction
- Improved bridle stability enhances the horses comfort
- Symmetrical design with buckles both sides
- Browband and noseband are interchangeable with others from the Fairfax range
- Approved for use in FEI competitions including all three eventing phases
- Double headpiece can also be used as a snaffle
- Unique design based on scientific research
- Swarovski decoration on browbands
- Hand-stitched and made in Walsall, England made using first selection Sedgwicks bridle leather
- Fully lined with Prolite which is proven to disperse pressure
It is advised that only Fairfax Bridle care Products are used to maintain the care of your Fairfax Bridle.
- Do Not use any glycerine-based products (such as saddle soap) or oil-based treatments (such as neatsfoot oil). These will adversely affect the finish of the leather
UK Patent Application Nos: 2517150A, GB2517150A
* PLEASE NOTE THESE BRIDLES ARE MADE TO MEASURE AND THEREFORE MUST BE FITTED BY OUR QUALIFIED FITTER. PLEASE CALL 01757 638555 TO ARRANGE *