Freejump Soft Up Classic Stirrups
For all of you who desire the freejump single branch stirrups technologies, without considering the oriented eye like a "saint-graal", here is the Soft'Up Classic ! For 10 years now, Freejump stirrups have been well-known and recognised for their exceptional technology, unbeatable comfort and sporty lines, and there are more surprises to come with the new Soft'Up Classic stirrup. In order to have a product that is even better, you need to surround yourself with the best! Challenge met - as this new stirrup has been invented by the French rider, P�n�lope Leprevost, designed by the Italian design studio Pininfarina and produced in France by Freejump, with its 10 years of expertise in designing single-branch stirrups.
Keen to add a more classic-looking stirrup to the existing range, this stirrup's major new features include its straight eye set parallel to the tread, which places the foot in a more classic position in the stirrup, and its slightly smaller size which makes it better suited to women.
1. Open eye / suitable for use with freejump's single-strap stirrup leathers.
2. 9 treated studs (worn studs can be replaced)
3. Spring steel branch overmoulded with an elastomer
4. Flexible outer branch (can be replaced if damaged)
5. Extra-wide carbon tread
6. Cover (can be replaced if damaged)
7. Grip (worn grips can be replaced)