Global Herbs Strongbone
For really strong joints
The herbs in StrongBone go a long way to ensure a perfect balance between the need for Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus - the most important minerals for skeletal development.
It is also worthwhile feeding GlobalVite for a source of other key minerals but even diets that are short of Calcium will usually be suitable if StrongBone is added as a food supplement.
The herbs in StrongBone work by attaching to minerals in the diet and supporting efficiency and effectiveness in the way they are digested.
- At a low level, as a routine supplement to maintain strong joints, especially hocks.
- For young stock to ensure good skeletal development.
- In specific situations in any horse as part of a supplement programme designed to support normal joint function.
- As a food supplement when there has been any damage to the skeletal system.
- To support healthy milk production in mares.