Kent And Masters Gp High Wither Saddle
Kent And Masters GP High Wither Saddle
Kent and Masters leather is geared to the comfort of the horse. They select only fine English hides which require little or no breaking-in and make the saddle immediately comfortable for the horse (and, happily, for the rider, too).
Tailored for high-withered horses, such as Thoroughbreds, built on a height headed tree and with drop panels specifically shaped to support the saddle from the horse's rib cage and maintain maximum clearance along the spine.
- Provides maximum wither and spinal clearance above for the high withered horse
- Extra deep panels are balanced at the front and rear to locate the rider centrally
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Changeable gullet to get the correct width for your horse
- Suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking
- Changeable Gullet: R-Bar