Pessoa Training System
Out of Stock
0% Interest Free Credit Available on orders over £350.
Find out more »
The Pessoa Training Aid was invented by the famous showjumper Nelson Pessoa. Used whilst lunging, it is a system of ropes and pulleys that come from behind the horse's quarters via a roller through to the bit rings.
The system encourages the horse to take the weight off the forehand and bring his hindquarters under him, thus developing muscles at the base of the neck and improving balance. Roller with 3 dee-rings each side is required (not included).
- Suppleness of the back via a rounder outline
- Looser paces due to increased suppleness
- Developing topline muscle
- Improving the connection from hindquarters to bridle by forming the correct outline
- Improving engagement of the hindquarters, so transferring weight onto the hindquarters and improving balance