Stubben 2 In 1 Lozenge Snaffle
1 Bit - 2 impact levels
1. If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse's tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively. The manual guidance of the rider can therefore be more accurate with quite more effective aids.
2. If you buckle the round side towards the horse's tongue, the pressure spreads over a larger area. The rounder side of the bit is a good option for sensitive horses.
Switching the sides of the bit from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse's mouth.
If the sign is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
- Better acceptance
- Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
- Encourages chewing and salivation
- Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
- Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of a double-broken Loose Ring Snaffle:
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins