Animalife Vetrofen Pet Capsules
Vetrofen Pet is a carefully formulated supplement containing a completely natural antioxidant blend that targets comfort and recovery. Vetrofen Pet has been scientifically formulated to help dogs and cats when they require support in dealing with the natural ageing process and recovery during everyday life. Vetrofen Pet is safe to use on all dogs and cats and does not contain NSAIDs or Devil's Claw.
How it works
Vetrofen Pet is a proprietary blend of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu. These plants have been used in foods and health products for thousands of years in other countries, especially in Japan and China. The two key ingredients in Vetrofen Pet have been studied extensively around the world and are recognized for their ability to support the body�s natural inflammatory response as well as being potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers that are fast acting, effective and safe.
Vetrofen Pet represents a whole new approach to managing comfort and mobility by uniquely addressing the dietary balances of the metabolic processes involved.
What it does
- Fast acting and safe.
- Targets the body's inflammatory response.
- Helps the body's natural recovery response to short terms problems such as bruising, strains or injury.
- Supports comfort, function and flexibility in joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons that can all detract from optimum health.
- Promotes overall wellbeing and quality of life of your pet like no other product.
- Great for keeping the active or ageing pet comfortable, happy and mobile.
- Supports the body's natural recovery mechanism.
- Represents a unique and proven approach to managing comfort and recovery.
- Free from banned substances.
- Nothing compares with Vetrofen, works like Vetrofen or delivers results like Vetrofen.
How to use
Vetrofen Pet is for short or long term support. Vetrofen Pet can be used daily when mixed into your pet�s normal food or specifically during intense activity.
Vetrofen Pet contains an all-natural proprietary blend of Scutellaria Baicalensis and Acacia Catechu, formulated with the unique. Specially Optimised Bioavailable Formula (SOBF) technology to ensure optimal absorption of the ingredients. Vetrofen does not contain NSAIDs or Devil's Claw.
Maximise results with Vetrofen Pet
In the field professionals and Veterinarians have found that dogs and cats feel an effect within 4-5 days, while others may feel an effect in 5-10 days longer. For fast results, or for those in need, use a loading serve of Vetrofen Pet for up to 10 days, or until a response is seen, followed by a maintenance serving.